Okay, we admit… we’ve been under cover a little, but there’s been a good reason, we promise! We actually have been telling our friends and family that after taking Mom to Jeopardy in Los Angeles, we had decided to settle in San Francisco for 5-6 weeks, taking advantage of a brand new housesitting opportunity. In [...]
Every once in awhile when you are travelling, you come into a situation that shouldn’t be shared with your parents back home, at least not until you are certain you have made it through the ordeal unscathed. For example, telling your folks that you have contracted malaria while you are currently dealing with the hallucinogenic [...]
Chain letters, chain emails… you know them right? Pass this letter on to three of your friends or you will be cursed with eternal damnation…yada yada yada. Well this is sort of like that… call it a chain post, but within the travel blogging community. A few months ago, our friend Jill from Jack and [...]
July 3rd, 2012. Our second anniversary. Now I know what you are thinking: “Didn’t you guys just celebrate your first anniversary like two weeks ago?” Well, yes, you are right… but that was our travel anniversary. 365 days on the road. That sort of thing. Today is the “Skott, do you take Shawna for better [...]
It’s hard to believe that as of Sunday, June 17th we have been on the road traveling for an entire year. On one hand it doesn’t seem that long ago that we were in England tasting cream tea and visiting little Sophie and my Uncle Rob and Aunt Jennie in The Isle of White. On [...]
Alright gentlemen, hypothetical question for you: your wife and her sister leave you in Thailand by yourself for three weeks as they have a little sisterly bonding time in Indonesia. The first thing you do is… 1) Head straight to the island of Koh Tao and enroll in a scuba-diving course 2) Take the train [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)