July 26th-Brescia, Italy to Cremona, Italy (58.2km) Our target destination for the day was Cremona, Italy but we had received varying levels of confidence from random Brescian people that we had asked, about whether a bike path existed. The lady at the tourism office was super nice and even pointed out that in the brochure [...]
July 25th-Riva Del Garda, Italy to Brescia, Italy (36.7km) On Monday we were so sad to go, but it was time to leave Riva Del Garda and continue our cycling adventure. There is a cruise boat that travels from one end of the lake to the other that also accommodates cyclers so we took the [...]
July 24th-Riva Del Garda Rest Day!! 0 km Admittedly, there was a bit of over jubilation (perhaps more on my part) on the eve of my birthday so July 24th was a quiet day. It’s nice to have those once in a while anyways. I had decided that for my birthday I would splurge and [...]
July 23-Trento, Italy to Riva Del Garda, Italy (42km) We awoke in Trento, Italy on the morning of Day 4 of our cycling adventure with a rather ominous looking sky. We were still in disbelief about the distance we had covered the day before-over 130km!! For me, the particularly cool part about achieving this distance [...]
July 22 – Bressanone to Trento, Italy (130kms!!!) We finally had a chance to leave a little earlier in the morning. 10:30 is hardly a sunrise start, but it did give us a chance to get a few more kms in. (“A few more”, turned out to be a slight understatement.) The first 50kms from [...]
July 21 – Brunico to Bressanone, Italy (44kms) We woke up early and stopped by a cafe before making our plans for the day. We were introduced to the best cappucinos we have ever tasted. Shawna’s tire was again flat (I was happy that I wasn’t the only incompetant tire changer), but the sun was [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)