Without a doubt Cali, Colombia has completely blown us away. As some of you know, we are here learning how to salsa dance…and soon I hope to report that our moves are of the hot & spicy variety to which I’m referring to in this blog. However, we took a night off from trying to [...]
Chain letters, chain emails… you know them right? Pass this letter on to three of your friends or you will be cursed with eternal damnation…yada yada yada. Well this is sort of like that… call it a chain post, but within the travel blogging community. A few months ago, our friend Jill from Jack and [...]
It’s hard to believe that as of Sunday, June 17th we have been on the road traveling for an entire year. On one hand it doesn’t seem that long ago that we were in England tasting cream tea and visiting little Sophie and my Uncle Rob and Aunt Jennie in The Isle of White. On [...]
“Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.” On Saturday Skott and I woke up just before 6am in order to catch the first boat taking the 30 minute ride over to our neighbouring town, Panajachel. Earlier in the month we had seen advertisements for the very first Lake Atitlan Half [...]
Our post the other day on the Cambodian Genocide was a grim one for obvious reasons. It is a mind-numbing tragedy that cannot be overlooked when you travel through Phnom Penh, or anywhere in Cambodia. But, it is important to know that there is another side to the city. Today in Cambodia, despite the horrors [...]
We’ve spent over a month in Vietnam, traipsing through this country from one end to the other and back again. During our time here we’ve seen some amazing sites, including Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta but we’ve also been lucky enough to simply observe everyday life. The more I’ve watched my neighbours in our [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)