Why didn’t anyone tell us that there are so many incredible cities in the good ole USA… we could have saved a lot of money on international flights if we just would have toured within the continent for the past 15 months. Okay, we probably still would have explored another country or two, but really… [...]
If I chose to live in one of the cities we visited on this adventure San Francisco would be right up there with Amman, Jordan as my top two. We arrived at night in San Fran after a bus ride from LA and immediately noticed how much colder it was! But after we managed to [...]
Bangkok was so crazy hot that our best times exploring the city were at night when we could walk around without feeling like we were melting into the ground. We didn’t want to leave Bangkok without exploring the infamous Chinatown neighbourhood (known as Yaowarat)…I wanted to see where The Hangover Part 2 was filmed and [...]
I always think that exploring the foods in different countries is imperative to experiencing the culture. Every place has a different sense of “good food”…a different way of mixing local ingredients to create what they consider a gastronomical masterpiece. We found that with Morocco’s abundance of spices, fresh fruit and vegetables that there were plenty [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)