Bangkok was so crazy hot that our best times exploring the city were at night when we could walk around without feeling like we were melting into the ground. We didn’t want to leave Bangkok without exploring the infamous Chinatown neighbourhood (known as Yaowarat)…I wanted to see where The Hangover Part 2 was filmed and [...]
If you’ve ever read the book “Eat, Pray, Love”, you know that Elizabeth Gilbert had a truly enlightening and magical experience in Bali. After just a few days there, I wholeheartedly agreed that Bali is indeed a very special place (and I wish I would have found someone to read my palm)! Carly, Marissa and [...]
After my experience at the Suan Mokkh Buddhist Meditation Retreat, I had ten more days before I needed to be back in Bangkok to meet up again with Shawna and the girls. Wanting to make the most of my time, I headed to Koh Tao to try my hand at a little scuba diving! It’s [...]
Sing along if you like: Welcome to my paradise, Where the sky’s so blue, And the sun shines so bright. Yes indeed, the islands of Thailand definitely fall under the category of paradise. Those who know my sister, Carly, are aware that she absolutely loves the beach so we all set out to find the [...]
Alright gentlemen, hypothetical question for you: your wife and her sister leave you in Thailand by yourself for three weeks as they have a little sisterly bonding time in Indonesia. The first thing you do is… 1) Head straight to the island of Koh Tao and enroll in a scuba-diving course 2) Take the train [...]
Thailand has been a very exciting destination on our itinerary for quite some time because this is where my sister Carly and her friend Marissa were coming to meet us. It had been 9 months since I’d seen Carly and I was so excited I couldn’t sleep the night before! After a couple days in [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)