Well this is a little overdue…. I was hoping on getting this posted before we had left for the Camino de Santiago, but alas it didn’t work out. Regardless, below are all the spending details for the time from when we left Scotland (wow, that seems like ages ago) to the day before we began [...]
Whoever thought that when we were planning our RTW trip that one of the most challenging things we would have to do is …well…WALK! We have put on 7 days and 145 kms to date. There have been ups and downs, but for the most part, we believe this will be one of the greatest [...]
After deciding to put the brakes on our cycling trip in Cremona, a decision we were both comfortable with, we needed a fun little city to catch up on R&R before commencing with the Camino de Santiago, which was our next endeavour. Enter Narbonne, one more touristy, cafe-filled small-ish French city…and the cool thing here??? [...]
After some down time in Narbonne (and we promise to get that post up soon), we headed to the west coast of France…Anglet to be exact. Essentially, we were looking to get as close as possible to St.Jean Pied du Port and the direct train from Narbonne ended in Bayonne. Anglet was a quick cycle [...]
We definitely have to catch up on a few more posts…our time in Narbonne, as well perhaps, on our brief stop at the Atlantic coastal town of Anglet, France. We did however want to be sure that we jumped to “real time” for a moment to talk about our next adventure: The Camino de [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)