We have just heard that The Way will be opening in Canada November 11th for most cities. This is a movie that we are so excited to see, and are hoping that you will check it out too…wherever you are! This is the story of a father and son and their experiences along the Camino [...]
“It’s just a fun run. Let’s just make sure we enjoy it.” “We run for twelve minutes – one minute break. Run for twelve. Walk for one. Takin’ it easy.” These were the lines she fed me in the weeks leading up to the Casablanca Half Marathon which we had been training for since [...]
I have to admit, I’ve never thought of the desert as being beautiful.When I envision paradise, I think of aqua blue ocean waters with a pristine, white sand beach. Or maybe fresh snow on a cross country ski trail in a BC forest. And then we found the Sahara… Skott and I booked our desert [...]
Before heading off to Rabat from Meknes to sort out our Mauritanian Visa situation, we wanted to take a quick trip out to Moulay Idriss and Volubilis. Moulay Idriss is a town which is named after one of the most honoured saints in all of Morocco, who also happens to be the creator of the [...]
Skott and I took a liking to Meknes as soon as we arrived. It is a lively city, which I was eager for after several days of intense chillin’ in Chefchaouen, but still several notches calmer than it’s crazy next-door neighbour, Fes. We arrived as the sun was setting so it worked out well [...]
Well it took us thirty-five days of walking, and Shawna and I are well aware of the impact the Camino had on our minds and bodies, but the more important question of course… how much did it dig into our budget?! Our hope is to prove that as a couple, we can travel the world [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)