London, England – the capital of the United Kingdom and a leading global city. Arguably more to offer most tourists than any other European city in terms of attractions… right or wrong, Shawna and I only had three days in the city before heading off to see friends in Maidstone, so we wanted to make [...]
I’ll knock on wood quickly here so that I don’t jinx us because as far as overseas travel goes we were pretty darn lucky to have everything come together without even the slightest hiccup. We arrived in London Gatwick at 6:30am on Sunday, June 19th, grabbed our bags and hoped on the National Express Bus [...]
Today is our last day in Canada. After tearful goodbyes at the airport saying goodbye to Shawna’s sister, grandparents, and my entire family we left for Vernon, BC to spend the last few days with Shawna’s mom and dad, Guy and Maureen. As we type we are back in the Calgary airport and then we [...]
I cannot believe we are actually doing this!!! We are soooo close to getting on a plane, and initiating this “master plan” which we have been dreaming about since last February. This weekend we attended three good-bye parties, and we were very honoured that so many people came out to say adios! (thank you to [...]
About Skott & Shawna
Recently married, we left Saskatchewan June 2011 on the Ultimate Honeymoon to explore this incredible globe! We are thrilled you can join us....
Want Email Updates?
- Missing Out On Madagascar? November 11, 2011
- Ladies Only May 4, 2011
- How To Travel The World For One Year And Stay Married For Two July 3, 2012
- 365 Days of Get Up and Globing! June 17, 2012
- Countries We’re Considering March 6, 2011
- What A Bunch Of Little Pricks! May 18, 2011
- Portland, Oregon: My Greatest City in America? November 18, 2012
- If You’re Going To San Francisco…. November 4, 2012
- Happy To Be Here… VERY Happy To Be Here September 25, 2012
- I’ll Take ‘Highlights Of My Life’ For $1,000 Please, Alex September 12, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why We Just Couldn’t Leave Cali, Colombia September 10, 2012
- So You Think You Can Dance August 24, 2012
- Skott and Shawna: One more reason to do another trip down there righ...
- Nick (theboywander): You had my attention at Arepas con queso, I'm obse...
- Skott and Shawna: Hey Brittany - sorry for the late response - feel ...
- Justin @ True Nomads: I Agree! I had to leave before I salsa-ed my self ...
- Spencer: I loved Portland! Not least because it took me to ...
- Brittany: I just bought some plantains and am trying to figu...
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (5)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (8)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)